ARCHIVEOBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
International Medical Journal, Vol. 26., Iss. 2, 2020, P. 21−24.
THE 30 YEARS' CLINICAL EXPERIENCE IN DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF ENDOMETRIAL OVARIAN CYSTS IN PATIENTS OF REPRODUCTIVE AGE
Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Ukraine
Endometriosis occurs in 50 % of women with infertility. Ovarian endometriosis affects 55 % of women with this disease. Surgical treatment of endometrium is indicated if its size is over 3 cm. After removal of the endometriomas there are used diathermic, bipolar energy, radio wave energy, argon plasma coagulation for hemostasis of ovarian tissue. The use of argon plasma coagulation in ovarian hemostasis causes not only hemostatic but also protective effect, which is mediated by the induction of HSP27, SOD2, VEGF and iNOS, which renders an organ−preserving effect when applied to ovarian tissues. Repeated surgery for ovarian endometrium should be performed taking into account the risk of reduced levels of antimullerian hormone, which may adversely affect the further implementation of reproductive function, including the use of assisted reproductive technologies. The authors comparatively have evaluated the treatment of 900 patients of reproductive age with endometrioid cysts of the ovaries and other concomitant gynecological pathology, which were three clinical groups. The patients received radiowave energy, argonoplasmic coagulation, intraoperative use of various anti−adhesive drugs and combinations of drugs in the postoperative period. It was found that the use of argon plasma coagulation for hemostasis of ovarian tissues after removal of endometrioid cysts, polyethylene oxide gel with carboxymethylcellulose intraoperatively and gonadotropin−releasing hormone agonists, dienogest 2 mg per day for three months contributed to the pregnancy onset in post−srugery period in 56.7 % of patients. It has been noted that in women the presence of adhesions in combination with corpus luteum cysts, endometrial polyps, uterine leiomyoma reduces the onset of pregnancy by 8.0, 12, and 24 times, respectively.
Key words: endometrial ovarian cysts, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation in the post−surgery period.
1. Ovarian Damage after Laparoscopic Cystectomy for Endometrioma / O. Mircera et al. // Chirurgia. 2016. № 111. R. 54−57.
2. Girman L. І., Kozub M. M., Sokol M. P. Mozhlivostі ul'trazvukovoї dіagnostiki v akusherstvі ta gіnekologії: navch. posіb. dlya samostіinoї roboti lіkarіv akusherіv−gіnekologіv. Kharkіv: KhMAPO, 2017. 51 s.
3. Abdullaev R. Ya., Tatarchuk T. F., Grishchenko O. V. Ul'trasonografiya v endokrinnoi ginekologii. Kharkіv, 2019. S. 113−123.
4. Altanets' O. M. Algoritm dіagnostiki zovnіshn'ogo genіtal'nogo endometrіozu u zhіnok z bezplіddyam: avtoref. dis. na zdobuttya nauk. stupenya kand. med. nauk: spets. 14.01.01 "Akusherstvo і gіnekologіya". Dnіpro, 2019. 20 s.
5. Grishchenko V., Kozub N., Mylostanova A. Laparoscopy in diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis in patients with infertility // Gynecologic endoscopic surgery. Rome, Italy, June 15−18th, 1994. P. 171.
6. Grishchenko V. І., Kozub M. І., Іlієsh S. O. Sposіb lіkuvannya endometrіoїdnikh kіst yaєchnikіv. Patent Ukraїni na vinakhіd № 44629 A vіd 15.02.2002. byul. № 2, 2002. URL: http://uapatents.com/3−44629−sposib−likuvannyaendometriodnikh−kist−yaehchnikiv.html
7. Endometriosis A Concise Practical Guide to Current Diagnosis and Treatment / L. Mettler et al. // 2017 Endo: Press GmbH 1st Edition Tuttlingen, Germany. 480 p.
8. Mayer B., Soppert J. Argon Induces Protective Effects in Cardiomyocytes during the Second Window of Preconditioning // International J. Molecular Science. 2016. T. 17. P. 1159−1162. doi: https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms17071159
9. The effect of argon plasma coagulation on ovarian reserve in organ sparing ovarian surgery / A. A. Solomatina et al. // Gynecology, Obstetrics and Perinatology. 2016. Vol. 15 (5). P. 20−25. doi: 10.20953/1726−16782016−5−20−25
10. Clinical experience of long−term use of dienogest after surgery for ovarian endometrioma / A. Chandra et al. // Obstet. Gynecol. 2018. Vol. 61 (1). P. 111−117.
11. Post−operative endometriosis recurrence: a plea for preventionbased on pathogenetic, epidemiological and clinical evidence / P. Vercelini et al. // Reprod. Biomed. Online. 2010. Vol. 21. P. 259−265.
11. Vpliv tsukrovogo dіabetu na perebіg vagіtnostі, rozrodzhennya ta perinatal'nu smertnіst' / T. V. Avramenko ta іn. // Zdorov'e zhenshchiny. 2016. № 4. S. 79−83. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Zdzh_2016_4_15
12. ESHRE guіdeline: management of women with endometriosis / R. J. Hart et al. // Hum. Reprod. 2014. Vol. 29. P. 400−412.
13. Second surgery for recurrent unilateral endometriomas and impact on ovarian reserve: a case control study / S. Ferrero et al. // Fertil. Steril. 2015. Vol. 103. P. 1236−1243. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2015.01.032
14. Surgical diminished ovarian reserve after endometriomas cystectomy versus idiopathic DOR: comparison of in vitro fertilization outcame / A. Rouslan et al. // Hum. Reprod. 2015. Vol. 30. P. 840−847.
15. Second surgery for recurrent endometriomas is more hamful to healthy ovarian tissue and ovarian reserve than first surgery / L. Muzil et al. // Fertil. Steril. 2015. Vol. 103. P. 738−743. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2014.12.101
16. Hulka J. F., Omzan K., Berger G. S. Classification of adnexal adhesions: a proposal and evaluation of its prognostic