RULES FOR AUTHORS
When submitting a contribution, the following rules must be followed.
1. The article must be accompanied by an official letter from the institution where the research was performed, and must be signed by the scientific advisor.
2. The article should be signed by all the authors. In a separate page, you should provide the following information about yourself: surname, first name, patronymic, academic degree, title, place of employment, position, postal code and address for correspondence, telephone (s) for contact, e-mail.
3. The title of the article, names and initials of the authors, an abstract of no more than 1/3 pages and keywords should be provided in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
4. In addition, an abstract of up to 1 page in the language of paper as well as in English should be submitted, and must contain the topic without repeating the article title, the purpose of the work, methods or methodology of the research, results and conclusions.
5. The text of article, submitted in Ukrainian or English, should be checked; the UDC index must be indicated. All illustrations, tables, formulas, dosages of drugs should be signed by the author in the margins.
6. Submitted articles of the thesis materials in accordance with the Decree of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine dated of January 15th, .2003 № 7-05 / 1 should have the following mandatory elements (with no headings): statement of the problem in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks; analysis of recent research and publications on which the author based; identifying unresolved parts of the general gender issue; formulating goals (setting goals); outline of the main research material with full evidence of the obtained results; conclusions drawn from the study and prospects for further investigations in this direction.
7. The paper should be submitted electronically in doc (docx) format, Times New Roman font (14 points) with 1.5 line spacing, 1.5 cm intervals on the left, 1 cm on the right, 2.5 on the top and bottom. The paper must be about of 10-12 pages, including tables and figures.
8. The article corresponding to the file must be submitted as a hard copy in duplicate with pages numbered.
9. The amount of graphic material should be modest and the figures and diagrams should be clear. Illustrative material should be placed in the text.
10. Tables should be compact and titled. All figures and tables in the text should be referenced and the number and location should be indicated in the margins.
11. References are presented in square brackets and given in the order of appearance in the text.
12. Commonly accepted and used terms are given as abbreviation (the first mention is required to be deciphered) in the text.